Dear Valued Patients:
We hope you and your family are doing well during this time. With that said, Genstler Eye Center is happy to announce that we are open and are committed to your eyecare and safety!
To ensure that we minimize risk of COVID 19 exposure for you and our team, we are taking the following actions above and beyond normal infection control protocols:
- Our office will communicate with you the day before your visit to remind you of your appointment and to rule out COVID-19 symptoms. We will ask you to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- We ask that you arrive at your appointment no sooner and no later than your scheduled time.
- When arriving at your appointment, we ask that you come into the office by yourself and that you wear a mask. Our team will be wearing masks as well. Guests will only be allowed to accompany minors or patients with special needs. Upon entering the clinic or surgery center, you will be asked about COVID-19 symptoms again and your temperature will be taken. Please note, if you require a guest to accompany you, your guest will be required to wear a mask and be screened for COVID-19 symptoms as well.
- You will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, and the waiting room chairs will be spaced out.
- We will keep the waiting room capacity to a minimum, so please be aware that the front desk may ask you to wait in your car if necessary.
- We will disinfect exam rooms and equipment between patients and other areas of the clinic frequently.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you safe in our practice.
We look forward to your visit!
Genstler Eye Center
To provide sight for what matters most in life.
To provide our patients and the community with personalized, high-quality and compassionate eye care in a friendly, comfortable environment.
Service • Leadership • Excellence • Professionalism • Teamwork • Education