Dear Valued Patients,
In order to minimize the risk of COVID-19 exposure, we continue to take the following precautions:
- We will conduct a pre-appointment screening by phone the day before your appointment. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you notify us and reschedule your appointment.
- Once in office, masks are required for Genstler Eye Center patients, staff, and guests of patients. (At this time, guests will only be allowed to accompany minors or patients with special needs to appointments.)
- We will conduct an in-office screening the day of your appointment, taking your temperature and ruling out COVID-19 symptoms.
- Waiting room capacity will be kept to a minimum observing appropriate distancing and you may be asked to wait in your car, if necessary.
- Exam rooms, equipment, and common areas in the clinic will be disinfected frequently and between each patient.
We are committed to keeping you safe while in our office, please let us know if you have questions. We look forward to your visit!
Genstler Eye Center